My Pretties

The Gods

quotes Destini likes

Grounded (Up In The Air, #3) - R.K. Lilley Oh my... Mr. Cavendish,

There isn't a single thing I would change about this book! From beginning to end, my eyes were glued to the pages. You get everything here: romance, suspense, more romance, humor... did a mention romance?

James couldn't have been anymore perfect. He did have his over protective moments, and his sadistic side came out a few times but overall, he was Mr. Wonderful. You can just feel how much he absolutely adores Bianca. There was nothing in his life more precious than her.

Dreamy sigh photo SimonCowell.gif

James was considerate and always looking out for Bianca's best interest. He was attentive and showed his playful side more often. My cheeks nearly bursts with how big my smile was.

Bianca was also lovely. She was finally able to confront her feelings about James. I could understand that she was protecting herself at first, but when she gave in, they became closer than ever. Instead of running away from everything that scared her, she waited to talk things out with him and didn't make any assumptions (what a blessing!).

Bianca and James couldn't keep their hands of each other either. They were insatiable, and I thought it was going to get old, how much they went at it, but R.K. Lilley always kept things interesting. There was some serious creativity going on. It just kept getting hotter and hotter.

[At a magazine shoot]
The director cleared her throat just a few shots in.
"Um, so is there anything you can do about that, Mr. Cavendish? This is not an X-rated publication..."
James, shameless bastard that he was, seemed completely unfazed.
"You'll just need to shoot me waist up. You were the one who wanted my girlfriend in the shot, putting her hands on me. What did you think was going to happen?"

Saying that, they also developed a very strong emotional connection. It was in no way an easy ride and they had plenty of challenges, but they found ways to work past it and become stronger.

"Your a gift to someone like me, James."

The epilogue is amazing and completely fulfilling. Bianca and James get their happily ever after and so does Stephan. It was the perfect way to end the series.

Now you feel no rain,
For each of you will be shelter to the other.
Now you will feel no cold,
For each of you will be warmth to the other.
Now there is no more loneliness for you.
For each of you will be companion to the other.
Now you are two bodies,
But there is only one life before you.

"I love you, James," I said, my voice just a whisper. "So much"