My Pretties

The Gods

quotes Destini likes

Hopeless - Colleen Hoover Wow. Just WOW .
Hopeless blew my mind away. Colleen Hoover knows how to make you laugh, cry, scream, and smile and have you love every second of it.

Sky was an amazing character. She was strong, independent, and pulled through when things got tough. She was completely honest with herself and those around her, even if it was hard or embarrassing. She was who she was and owned it .

There are absolutely no words to describe Holder. He was caring, sweet, funny and stood by her through everything. He was unbelievably strong but wasn't afraid to be vulnerable in front of Sky. He treated her like she was his world.

"Let me inform you of something. The moment my lips touch yours, it will be your first kiss. Because if you've never felt anything when someone's kissed you, then no one's ever really kissed you. Not the way I plan on kissing you."

And their text messages! (SWOON) Who knew insults could make you feel all warm and fuzzy?

This book was also full of some seriously STEAMY scenes that could practically incinerate panties. But, there were also beautiful scenes that made you feel the love they had for each other. This book didn't just give you all the pretty hearts and flowers, it gave you the painful stuff too. It was real.

"I live you Sky, I live you so much."