My Pretties

The Gods

quotes Destini likes

Forever Too Far (Too Far, #3) - Abbi Glines
“When you find your reason for living, hold on to it. Never let it go. Even if it means burning other bridges along the way.”

Rush:

Blaire:

I fell right back into the story as if I’d never put the books down. The writing was engaging, you could easily relate to the characters, the story kept you turning the pages, and there was that promised HEA.
When you first looked at me
I forgot to breathe
that moment marked my hardened heart
I vowed never to leave

Rush promised her forever... but promises can be broken.
Torn between his love for his family and his love for Blaire, Rush has to find a way to save one without losing the other. In the end one has to be more important. Letting go isn’t easy.
Blaire believed in her fairytale... but no one can live in a fantasy.
Her love for Rush and desire to have a family keep her believing that they can find a way for this to work. Until she has to make the right decision for her and the baby. Even if it breaks her heart.
Can they find the forever that they both want or has it all just gone... too far?

My first reaction:

Like, what else can you freaking put them through? Never fear, Abbi Glines got creative.
**Warning: rant ahead**
You’ve been warned…
Onto Nan.

You’d think, after everything that has happened she would FINALLY stop being a raging bitch…

Shocking right? With all that sparkling personality we've seen, how could she not turn her life around?
She manipulates people

And doesn’t care about anybody but herself.

I mean, holy hell Nan is psycho. I was so frustrated with her! I only have a few surviving strands of hair left on my head after all that hair pulling.
Blaire is a freaking angel sent down from heaven with the patience of a saint because one look at Nanette, te lo juro por dios, this would have been me:

*deep breaths* okay, I think I got it all out.
Moving on, Rush was still as delectable as ever. Rush and Blaire have both come a long way since that first meeting at his house and you can just feel how strong their bond is.
“I’ll do whatever needs to be done to make her happy. But I’ll be the one making her happy. Always. Just me.”

I never felt like they had things to resolve, and Forever Too Far really wasn't about that. It was more that everybody was getting in their way and they had to learn how to prioritize, especially Rush.
“You’re afraid you and the baby won’t come first. You don’t want him to have to choose.”

I also felt that Forever Too Far dealt a lot with family. It was about forgiving and opening up your heart once again and letting go of those who were holding you back.
Nothing in life was as precious as this woman. It never would be. I’d found my happiness.”

They had some rough times but it was nice to see them finally get their HEA.
“How far is too far?” I asked.
“It’s all too far. I want you right her beside me… forever.”